on April 18, 2011
It is very easy to remove the interior layout borders in WordPress if you are using the Thesis Theme. All it takes is a couple clicks in the Thesis Design Options and you’re all set. It’s rather funny because we have seen sites that list deeply involved steeps involving multiple stylesheet.css edits to do the same thing. So if you are new to web design and CSS, don’t worry, you can get rid of those interior grey borders easily without having to edit any code.
To Remove the Gray Internal Layout Borders in Thesis 1.8:
- From the Admin Dashboard, click on “Design Options” under the Thesis header on the left-hand menu.
- Click the “+” next to the “Fonts, Colors, and More!” link to expand it.
- Towards the bottom of the Fonts, Colors, and More! options is a check box that reads, “show interior layout borders.”
- To remove the grey internal borders, simply un-check the check box and click on the save button.
- Refresh your website / blog and the gray borders should be completely gone.